We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
Duties of Job
Oversee all front and back of the restaurant operations
Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
Maintain quality control for all food served
Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
Look for ways to cut waste and decrease
Reporting to General manager
Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff in the restaurant
Significant work experience in the hospitality industry and in management
Front and back of house experience is a plus
Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
Ability to use restaurant management software
Strong leadership skills
Decisive and critical thinker
Waiter/waitress will be part of the restaurant team for service at the restaurant and/or our snack
Duties of Job
? Welcome and seat diners politely, to take orders for food and drinks.
? Setting up and clearing up tables on a daily basis.
? Bar person: creation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
? Service of food and beverages at the respective preparation areas and deliver as and when required at tables.
? To provide a speedy, courteous, efficient and friendly service to diners.
? Ensure that standards of hygiene are maintained at all times and that the restaurant complies with health and safety requirements.
? Maintain cleanliness of furniture, fixture and equipment in the restaurant.
? Fluent in French, English and Creole. A third language is an advantage
? Good communication skills
? Dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with good interpersonal skills and customer skills.
? Valid Food Handler’s Certificate
? Clean Certificate of character
? Remains calm during stressful situations.
? Experience with ordering system.
NOC / Eligible Industry: 6211
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Requirements: 1
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Wabush, NL
Duties of Job
Responsibilities include some or all of the following duties:
Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
Sell merchandise to customers
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
Completion of secondary school.
3 inventory and supervisory experience required.
Fluent in French.
Middlesex University has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Assistant. The
new Middlesex University campus in UniCiti, Flic en Flac has an advanced IT
infrastructure and AV facilities. This role involves working within the IT and AV
team to keep all local IT and AV systems functional and fully operational.
Duties of Job
The postholder will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems, including printers, photocopiers.
Tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Supporting end users to resolve issues either through face to face communication or remotely via phone or email
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• Demonstrate new technology to staffs/students as and when required
A relevant university Diploma/Degree from a recognized institution
Good computer networking knowledge; CCNA desirable
Knowledge of Audio Visual technology is a plus
At least 1 year experience working in an IT support environment
Ocean call recrute: Commercial en B2B
- Vous avez de l’expérience dans a la prise de RDV / Service aux entreprise?
- Vous avez de l’ambition et voulez gonfler votre portfeuille?
- Rejoignez-nous !
Duties of Job
- Prospecter et conseiller les clients selon les objectifs de l’entreprise.
- Présenter aux clients la gamme des services dont il peut bénéficier.
- Rédiger des courriers commerciaux.
- Comprendre et analyser une problématique - client
Profils (Expérience Exigée)
- Connaissance des métiers en centre d’appels
- Technique de vente a distance et de prospection
- Avoir le sens du client et du service
- Etre force de proposition et autonome
- Maitrise des outils informatiques (internet, messagerie, photoshop, outils bureautiques…)
- Maitrise de la langue francaise (l’oral et l’écrit)
Nous vous offrons:
- Un salaire très motivant: Base Rs 15000 a Rs 20000 + fortes commissions.
- Un package attractif
- Une prise en charge du transport
- Une formation & un encadrement de qualité
- Une ambiance jeune et dynamique
- Un management accessible et disponible
- Par mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Téléphone: 213-9082 ou WhatsApp 5 421 11 33