If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Digital Assets is looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketer will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Duties of Job
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The American Campus is looking for a marketing intern for the upcoming 3 months. The ideal candidates need to have a University degree preferably in marketing.
This position can turn in a permanent role.
Duties of Job
Work colaboratively with the marketing team to promote TAC degree programs and training courses.
Assist the marketing director in attending education fairs.
Give presentations about TAC.
Answer phone calls and email from propective
Advise student in program choices.
Use social media to connect with students
Write follow up and email and conduct phone calls