Accountant, fully fledged, fulltime with long term perspective
Please apply only if you can meet the high requirements of high accuracy, completeness, meeting deadlines and professional accountancy work ethics. Also a thorough understanding of accountancy software principles is required for expanding the functionality of our system. Please check also the feasibility of your transport before applying.
We are a dynamic company in new exciting water sports activity located at PEREYBERE.
Please send application letter with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeping and Accounting:
- Resolve current backlog
- Perform recording of all transactions using the Company’s accounting software XTUPLE taking cost/revenue assignments into consideration.
- Ensure that all sales are invoiced and paid,
- Ensure all purchases invoices are processed, paid and filed.
- Ensure monthly journal entries have been posted to the ledgers
- Ensure that all the Nominal Ledgers reconcile to source documents
- Prepare quarterly VAT Return and file with the MRA
- Filing and payment of TDS return
- Preparation of monthly management reporting accounts
- Perform proper maintenance of chart of accounts
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure that all wages and PAYE/NSF/Levy are paid in time
- Monthly preparation and submission of PAYE and NSF returns to the MRA
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Filing Annual Return with the MRA
- Filing the Annual Return with the Registrar of Companies
- Liasing with MRA, Company Registrar and Banking Institution on matter relating to the Business Operations
- Budget preparation
- Cash Flow forecast
- Additional knowledge and interests will be an advantage
- very good in English and French speaking and writing
Right hand of the CEO for administrative issues
Excel, Word, PowerPoint advanced level
Very good writing and spoken skills both English and French
Knowledge to write professional letters
Handle of Staff presence
Keeping up to date all Licenses and Registrations
Send CV and letter by email to email@example.com