|Duties of Job
Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information.
- Possesses expertise in programming and server software operations.
- Uses web design expertise in working with clients to develop concepts from which to propose a custom application/web design/process, develops the use case, and writes and tests the code.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining as specified by management.
- Creates and maintains custom programs for websites utilizing various updated and cutting edge technologies.
- Implements client/company product features into new and existing websites.
- Develops improvements for existing processes.
- Develops and implements proprietary content & data management systems built with various technologies into new and existing websites.
- Designs and implements dynamic, data driven designs for new websites as well as existing client websites.
- Leads projects including web-based applications, website enhancements, desktop applications, database-backed websites and web layout enhancements.
- Participates and leads discussions on processes concerning the architecture of new applications to meet client needs.
- Installs or customizes modules and features for Open Source and proprietary software packages.
|Other Skills / Competencies
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Some experience in Object-Oriented programming