|Duties of Job
• Effectively plan and manage own and team’s workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines.
• Provides day-to-day work direction and guidance to Payroll Analysts
• Checking all payroll reports from business partners
• Managing business partners to ensure on time and accurate delivery of services
• Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
• Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts
• Works on complex issues and may work cross-functionally to define new solutions or procedures
• Stakeholder management – Proactively highlights risks
• Establishes metrics to drive continuous improvement of work area(s).
• Establishes and maintains effective internal and external communication channels
• Ensures that complaints are proactively managed to a resolution, with root cause analysis of defects and issues carried out
• Manage and support the client in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
• Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the Payroll Manager on a monthly basis to meet the agreed reporting requirements.
• Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
|Other Skills / Competencies
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Client Centric
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong team player and contributor but also ability to work independently
• Good people management skills
• Ability to build effective working relationships with users from different functional areas
• Ability to multitask and manage a fluctuating workload
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills
• 3 years+ experience in Global Payroll, preferably in the field of Payroll Outsourcing
• Experience in automating analytical processes
• Strong working knowledge of advanced Excel and similar spread sheets including v-look ups and macros, SQL and/or other database technology tools, Visio & MS Project knowledge